Posted by: mohans
on Sep 13, 2011
Tagged in: Untagged
Dear Mr Lal Mehta
I must express my gratitude for your thought provoking idea on " Effective plans for the welfare of Mohyal Youth"
I strongly recommend following
1. Mohyal youth must know the Real history of Mohyal Brahmins & not the one taught during post 1947 partition period
2. Mohyal Youth should be aware about the Roots of Mohyal & only GMS Delhi can take this initiative.
3. Following topics may be discussed on various forums
Culture & traditions followed by Mohyals in British India
Famous Mohyal personalities
Up rooting of Mohyals during 1947
& so on
3. As we are closed knit community & as we are similar people, We must communicate in a decent way with other Mohyal Brothers. We must refrain from using bad language against our brothers.
4. We must recognize the "Good Efforts" being initiated by the GMS Delhi Team & should not spread disinformation on any public platform ie We must act as a Socially cohesive team. We must encourage & motivate GMS Delhi for the Good Work undertaken by them
5. All donations for the welfare of community members should be routed through GMS Delhi platform
Posted by: lalmehta
on Sep 11, 2011
Tagged in: Untagged
MOHYAL YOUTH .... EFFECTIVE PLANS
As we are living in information age, we experience that this technology helps us to make our bonds more powerful and meaningful also. As the case of facebook we saw many mohyal groups are there in which the mohyal youth which finds no place in Local MohyalSabhas or G M S take active parts Many time we experience difficult situation in which mohyal youth behave at his own and forget the our rich culture .Its not their fault basically it is our duties of seniors mohyal that we make some effective and meaning full plans for our younger generation.This is not easy task that three or four people sit together and make the plan as they think but this process also involve youth for which these plans are to be prepared.
some suggestion are here
All India Youth Camp (As we know dehradun Yoth camp was successful and many effective plans for the development of youth and their carrier are introduced there)
Regionally some one or two days seminar and meeting also on this subject can be organised
Special Committee from all india mohyal can be formed for this purpose
please make your suggestion on this issue